What documents do I need to prove my right to work?

Before we are able to offer you Stints, we need to check you have the right to work in the UK. This is a very quick and easy check if you have downloaded the new app (version 25.00.01), you’ll just need the following:

For UK and Irish citizens, you will need your passport.

For EU citizens or BRP card holders, you will need your share code. Please make sure you’re using an in date share code; they last for 90 days.

If you have been invited to a Right to Work Meet, you’ll need to bring your right to work documents.

Wondering which document(s) you need to be onboarded Check this out: